CHS class of 97

Hello everyone, To anyone who wants to become a member of the site please email me at troony2002@yahoo.com to sign up.

Monday, May 08, 2006


What's up Class of 97'

As we know 10 years is nearing very quickly. Nicole and myself decided to set up this web site so everyone can catch up and become reacquainted with each other. With that being said please locate your yearbooks, old and new pictures, old love letter or anything you would like to post on the site.

I hope all is well and I cant wait to see everyone.

Shafiqah




2 Comments:

Blogger Karrie said...

What's up Tricia. How have you been doing? Hope life's treating you well. Everything's going well with me. Likewise, I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion either. Put some pics up of your new hair-do! :)

Karrie

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lyfeazicit said...

Hello Class of 97. I am definitely looking forward to seeing everyone. From the looks of it, life has been good to us all. Hope to see or hear from you soon.

Much Love.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home