CHS class of 97

Hello everyone, To anyone who wants to become a member of the site please email me at troony2002@yahoo.com to sign up.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello All,

It is so good to see how you all are doing. Nice to see that we all came out okay. Well a lot has changed in ten years. I am now married (4 years) and a teacher in the Dekalb County School System. No kids, but happily working on it daily. I am almost done with graduate school so that I can be making big bucks like the rest of ya'll nurses, enlisted men and women, and entrepenuers:) I am still the silly person most of you remember and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Be Blessed,

Nicole Walden

1 Comments:

Blogger Karrie said...

What's up Nicole!? Glad to see you on here. Sounds like your life is coming right along! :) And yep, guess we didn't turn out too bad afterall.

Post some pics!!! ;)

Karrie

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home