CHS class of 97

Hello everyone, To anyone who wants to become a member of the site please email me at troony2002@yahoo.com to sign up.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hey All. This is Lauren Ambler. After CHS, I went on to get my BS in Political Science at Georgia Southwestern. I have worked in some fashion within the nonprofit sector since then and am still living in Atl. However, in 2 weeks I will be moving to Lexington, KY to go to work for the University of Kentucky, to raise money for UK's College of Pharmacy. I have no kids and no husband. Just a super great guy who will be starting law school at UK in August. I still see Liz Stuckey Hodapp all the time and am the Godmother to her son Parker. Guess that's about it...my life is boring!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyfeazicit said...

Hey Lauren,

I am so glad to see that you are doing well. I wish you and you're husband the best in Kentucky. Just make sure you make it back down here for the reunion.:)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Karrie said...

Hi Lauren-
Good to hear from you. Congrats on the new job. Sounds like fun! Hope you and your beau enjoy Kentucky and all it has to offer. Take care...

Karrie (old friend from Rockbridge)
:)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Karrie said...

Hey Lauren-
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, my life hasn't turned out so bad...not really the traditional path but it really couldn't be much better than it is all things considering. I have a wonderful son to enjoy and share my life with, a good job that will turn into an awesome career as soon as I finish school, and a good school to kill every possible free moment (Pima & U of Arizona). But if you ever get out this way, let me know-- you've got a friend in AZ! :)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home