CHS class of 97

Hello everyone, To anyone who wants to become a member of the site please email me at troony2002@yahoo.com to sign up.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hey Everybody....here are some pics from the wedding and believe it or not, we have not taken any pics since that time. We're not much for pictures. Hopefully this summer we will take some updated pics and I can post them on the blog. If not, just picture me with MUCH shorter hair that's light brown and about ten, naw, maybe fifteen pounds heavier. :) But anyway, just thought ya might wanna see. Be Blessed.



This is my Honey.
One of the RARE times you'll ever see me in a dress!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shafiqah said...

Nicole,

you were a pretty bride.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lyfeazicit said...

Thanks Sha. And yes Nicole G., my maid of honor was that FIE!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home